CoWorx Staffing Services has partnered with a small organization in Cambridge, MA that is looking for a Marketing Manager to help grow and expand their company! The ideal candidate will have experience working in the life science industry and with research and development software systems. If you enjoy working collaboratively in a fast paced, high energy setting and have fresh ideas, then this is the job for you!
• Increasing high-quality leads and prospects in US, Canada, and LATAM via all marketing channels.
• Supporting CMO to elevate online presence.
• Supporting to create our unique story through design elements, video, process graphics, infographics, images to convey our brand’s mission and reputation management.
• Growing number of website visitors, social media followers, and engagement rates.
• Smooth cooperation with global marketing and sales teams.
• Using the current marketing and branding as a foundation, and supporting the optimization process for it to fit the company’s and industry’s needs and expectations.
• Planning, creating, executing, and monitoring campaigns through all channels. You’ll be doing this together with the marketing team, so managing deadlines and content approvals will be part of the job.
• Developing marketing strategies for existing and new products.
• Facilitating team meetings locally and globally to align, and execute projects.
• Planning and hosting events (globally and locally).
• Social media and creative content generation for website, blog, SM, and other channels.
• Constant optimization of SEO, SEM, SM, events, blogs and other marketing mix operations.
• Building an online competitive presence.
• Getting placements and features on all relevant magazines, blogs, and platforms to build the brand.
This role offers:
• Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
• An innovative and collaborative corporate culture
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a hard-working, supportive team – apply with us today to get started!